Currently doing some dev with the Shopify test data and working on the “The Multi-managed Snowboard” product which has 2 locations, a standard one and an app managed one.
Question is how do you actually access the app one? Currently I only have access to a single inventoryLevel which represents “Shop location” with an available field of 50.
Yet the inventoryQuantity field against the variant has a value of 100. So this means I’ll have a discrepancy in data. How do you access this app location data?
I’m not sure if this is accessible - I believe this product was created more for front-end testing. What exactly are you looking to do? It might be easier to remove this product and replace it with one that has similar properties that you can test with.
This is accessible via inventoryItem.InventoryLevel(s)
To find locations associated with the app location, use fulfillmentServices query.
Behind the scenes Fulfilment Service creates a location. This certainly applies to fulfillmentServiceCreate but not sure about ones created in UI (like where Shopify will send email on order).