We are using s-app-nav for app navigation. Previously, when clicking on the navigation item with rel="home", it would navigate internally without reloading the app. However, now when clicking the rel="home" route, the entire app reloads.
@jaymit_b@Henry_Tao@Fio
I had this same problem. I contacted my friend, and he gave me a solution. This solution is temporary. I checked, and it works in my app. I didn’t do it alone, my friend has the credit for this. Tried to create that profile and tried to reply but it is on hold.
Still happening on our end, both in prod and locally, so doesn’t seem env-specific.
Repro: leave the app, come back via “last accessed app” in the navbar — home route fails to load and we get the generic Shopify placeholder instead. Reload fixes it every time.
Console shows:
Uncaught (in promise) InvalidStateError: Transition was aborted because of invalid state
all inside Shopify’s own bundles, nothing from our app. Our server doesn’t even get a request when it happens.
Also tried gutting our home route to just static text with zero DB/API calls — still happens, so it’s not a slow-loader thing either.