Embedded app checks stuck on "pending" after correct App Bridge 4.x implementation

Hi, I’m stuck on the automated embedded app checks for my app “RelayShield Order Screening.”

What I’ve done:

  • Implemented App Bridge 4.x via the CDN script (https://cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/app-bridge.js)
  • Added the <meta name="shopify-api-key"> tag with the correct API key from the Partner Dashboard
  • Frontend calls window.shopify.idToken() and sends the session token to my backend
  • Backend verifies the HS256 signature, expiration, and myshopify.com destination
  • Redeployed the app and confirmed the fix is live
  • Deleted a duplicate 0-install app with the same name that might have confused the checker
  • Opened the app in my dev store iframe and interacted with it for 5+ minutes

The app loads and works correctly in the iframe. But the automated checks (“Using the latest App Bridge script” and “Using session tokens for user authentication”) have been showing as pending/spinning for 6+ hours across multiple 2-hour check cycles.

Is there a known issue with the checker, or is there something else I should verify? My Partner account was previously on hold but that’s been resolved.

Thanks

Hi, please don’t double post. One post is more than enough.