I found that install and uninstall data were recently moved to the Dev Dashboard but I cannot find the export button (like the one in Partner Dashboard before) to get raw data.
How can I get it now?
I found that install and uninstall data were recently moved to the Dev Dashboard but I cannot find the export button (like the one in Partner Dashboard before) to get raw data.
How can I get it now?
The numbers are actually back on the Dev Dashboard now, worth a refresh. Looks like Shopify removed them during the redesign and brought them back once people flagged it.
The export button specifically I haven’t seen come back. If it’s the ongoing tracking you care about more than a raw dump, Letsmetrix keeps a running history of installs and uninstalls over time, independent of whatever the dashboard is doing that week. Not a raw export replacement, but it means you’re not starting from zero every time things get reshuffled.
If raw data matters more than the dashboard view, the Partner GraphQL API exposes app.events filterable by RELATIONSHIP_INSTALLED and RELATIONSHIP_UNINSTALLED, paginated by cursor, so you can pull your own full history straight from the API instead of waiting on the export button to come back.